California Accounting & Business Show & Conference
June 4th-5th, 2012
LAX Hilton Hotel, Los Angeles, CA
The 28th annual largest meeting of CPAs in California each year.
The Conference will focus on new computer-savvy systems for CPA practices and client operations. As a leading CPA last year said, “It’s all about growing our CPA and client business. We have to be there.”
A can’t miss event for: California CPAs in public practice; CPAs in industry; tax preparers and financial advisors; clients and accounting professionals who are not CPAs; small business owners and users of accounting; corporate executives who manage accounting enterprise financial systems.
Be the first to see new products designed to assist your practice. What’s more, the low-cost conference offers CPE sessions at $45 per day. The Conference is $45 for 5 hours of CPE each day/$80 for both days. Register online for the CPE conferences.
Why you need to attend:
- See, examine and meet the leading accounting, financial and business exhibitors at one time and in one place.
- Network with your peers at the largest meeting of CPAs in California – over 2,000 expected to be in attendance.
- See 150 exhibitors including financial services, financial planning, business services, small business services, reference services.
- Earn CPE credits while you grow your practice.
- Learn about financial services, now commissionable in California and the newest income opportunities for CPAs.
- No cost to attend — the Show is free. Save time. Register online.
- Nationally recognized speakers offer new information vital to practicing CPAs and your clients.
Register online at: http://www.flaggmgmt.com/ca/
Stop by the Attorneys Corporation Service, Inc. Booth at Booth 100A!
Attorneys Corporation Service, Inc. provides fast, reliable formation services and quality products. For customized Estate Plan Organizers and Corporate Supplies, your premier source is Attorneys Corporation Service. We also provide solutions for tough filing assignments. Call us at 800.462.5487 or check out our online ordering system.